- For on-site classes, are travel and accommodations covered?
No, the cost of the onsite courses only covers the curriculum, instructor(s) fee, and exclusive course material.
- For on-site classes, will food or beverages be provided?
Yes, we will provide light snacks and beverages throughout the course. You're also welcome to bring any snacks or beverages with you. Please note, there will be no fridge or microwave on-site. Otherwise, you can stop by any local eateries around the area during your break.
- Is there a cancellation fee if I can no longer attend the course?
Due to the high demand to attend the Evolution Program and the extensive application process, there is a strict cancellation policy if you choose to cancel your spot.
If you provide a 45 day written notice, you will receive 50% of your deposit. However, if you provide a written notice less than 45 days, you will forfeit the full amount of your deposit.
- What are the payment terms for each course and is there financial assistance for Myodetox U courses?
Myodetox U does not offer financial aid or loan programs for the MDX Training.
- Can I apply for MDX Training Programs if I’m not a licensed manual therapist?
MDX-FRAMEWORK is limited to trainers/therapists who are licensed to touch and perform deep-touch therapies. While MDX-FRAMEWORK is open enrollment to both trainers and therapists, if you are not licensed to touch and perform deep-touch therapies in your state or province, you cannot perform MDX taught techniques with any of your patients.
MDX-SYSTEM however, is an open enrollment program, and the movement techniques can be applied to any discipline.
- Do I need to take MDX-FRAMEWORK before MDX-SYSTEM?
No, there is no prerequisite required for each course as they cover independent topics. You can enrol in MDX-SYSTEM before taking MDX-FRAMEWORK as there is not a specific order of MDX courses you need to take.
Each class is open enrolment.