Our vision has always been to create a course that details the mechanics of the human body. A course that emphasizes the fundamentals and simplifies the complexities so you have a deeper understanding of how people move. With MDX-System, we reveal how movement is the body’s true language.
There are always more choices than you think. Upgrade your movement vocabulary and expand your options to significantly decrease patient injuries.
One thing always leads to another. Knowing more about muscle function will allow you to design clear and precise exercise programs to better educate your patients.
Predicting an injury doesn’t count. Preventing it does. Understand the sequence of events that occur when you move and how it affects the joints and muscles.
A B O U T T H I S ___________________
C O U R S E
Movement analysis is a primary area of expertise for health professionals that isn't taught as often in traditional therapy schools. Simple activities such as walking improperly if ignored, can lead to many functional deficits, which is why acquiring this skill is vital to your toolkit. We will study joints mechanics and muscle function in detail, and you will learn how to use a simple and straightforward system to assess and develop treatment plans for optimizing your client's gait and movement patterns.
MDX-Framework is NOT REQUIRED to attend this class.
Special Introductory Pricing
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Have a basic understanding of the joints/muscles in the lower extremities and how they move in different planes of motion.
- Recognize and explain the inter-relationships within and between joints and muscles and how they combine to create movement.
- Define the joint mechanics, phases, and muscular function of the lower extremities during walking.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and observational skills to assess gait.
- Analyze gait mechanics of a client and interpret the results.
- Develop a thorough and decisive 3D stretching treatment program.
- Dates: Saturday Aug 25th and Sunday Aug 26th
- Location: Venue TBD, Melbourne, AU
- Course Times: Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM / Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM